An exclusive Live Webinar
Chemistry data requirements for Plant Protection Products under 1107/2009
The webinar has ended. It is no longer possible to join.
Here is What You'll Learn
Chemistry requirements for PPP's under Reg. 1107/2009
This webinar goes into greater detail on the physical-chemical and analytical data requirements for plant protection products (Section 2 – physical, chemical and technical properties of the PPP, and Section 5 – analytical methods). The training will provide a deeper understanding of these data requirements, including:
– Available guidance - test methods, GLP requirements
– Data requirements for physical, chemical and technical properties in detail
– Storage stability and shelf-life (accelerated testing, low temperatures, ambient)
– Technical characteristics of formulations in detail
– Physical and chemical compatibility with other products
– Other studies
– Packaging considerations
– Effectiveness of cleaning procedures
– Analytical methods for the analysis of PPP’s
– Method validation (specificity, linearity, recovery (accuracy), precision (repeatability), LOQ
– Methods for the determination of residues
– Methods for post authorisation control and monitoring purposes
To ensure the most effective training with optimal involvement from the attendees, and encourage attendees to ask questions during the training, places are strictly limited to 30 delegates per webinar.
All registrants to the training webinar will receive a copy of all slides and access to a recording of the webinar for your personal review
About Catherine Aqleh Alhaddad
This webinar will be delivered by Catherine Aqleh Alhaddad of Kerona Scientific Ltd.
Catherine studied Analytical Chemistry and completed a Masters in Toxicology at Jordan University. She has spent over 12 years working as a toxicology and chemistry consultant for the regulation of plant protection products, biocides and REACH in the EU.
Catherine is now a senior member of the regulatory team of consultants at Kerona Scientific in Ireland, working with clients worldwide.